Friday, March 4, 2011

A little Froggy today! =P

Nothing really much to write about today....Dont feel bad with the cough but I am losing my voice, well I sound like a croaking frog! Dont get too excited that I am losing my voice though please! lol You thought it, you know you did! haha

I went and got groceries today and did a pretty good job as far as getting my money worth....For once! Im not a very good shopper at all....EVER! =P I love to shop, looks like after all these years I would get better at it! Maybe im starting to now...Nah!

Trying to think of something to get Thomas for his birthday...Its the 15th, He will be the big 4-7!!!! Any ideas, text me, or message me...Don't leave it in the comments since he's a follower of my most intriguing blog here...haha

Ive been missing all my Georgia friends and family today...Especially Desiree' cause Im always missin her...I never did get to spend enough time with her since all our children came along...but now I definitely dont see her enough. She sent me a picture of her and Caylin and said they missed me...It was the cutest picture! I love my best friend and my baby Caylin...Even though she gets all shy around me still! haha

Well im getting ready to go to bed here in a bit so im gonna get off here...Gotta get up early again, the kids have school (their last Saturday unless they miss more snow days) Hopefully not, although we are expecting snow at some point on Sunday! UGH! Im gonna go and get my nails done tomorrow and Hang out with my honey! Hope everyone has a great weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment