Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday-March 3rd, 2011

So I am still trying to figure stuff out on here right now, so bare with me! =)  Lets see...what to write...hmmm...I got up this morning and I was a little stuffy, but I usually am when I first get up so I didn't think much of it...As the day went on I realized that I had this yucky cough back...this stuff is relentless on our house! Hoping that Thomas doesn't get this again! I feel like being sick or someone being sick is about all I've had to talk about for months now...So moving on! =P I have lots to do tomorrow, Nothing too exciting though! Gotta get groceries, pick up my contacts in Johnson City and a few other errands. Harley has pajama day tomorrow for Dr. Seuss week at school and he insisted on wearing the ones he wanted to wear tomorrow, to bed. I told him maybe he would want to wear some different ones because he gets so hot at night. Hes always been that way, even if he slept without clothes he would still sweat! He's done that since he was an infant though. Thought y'all would love to hear that tidbit of info! ha ha Getting ready to watch American Idol in a few minutes, Its definitely been interesting this year so far. I love the judges on there this year but I do kinda miss Simon cause he was so brutally honest...Poor Randy tries, but he just doesn't have the meanness in him to hurt anyone's feelings like Simon did!
Well, Ive been running into some new blogs on here, i don't have many yet that I follow. I don't know if there is a way to search for people on here without getting there particular address to their blog. If anyone knows about that, let me know please! There is this one blog, I have been reading a little each day from the beginning to learn about this wonderful couple. They lost their precious 4 month old daughter named Maddie exactly two weeks ago today( from what I understood to be from SIDS)
I have been praying so hard for this family and reading her daily updates and catching up from the beginning, I cant seem to get through much of it at a time though cause I start crying uncontrollably with every entry! There is an auction on Facebook if you want info just message me or comment, I think its on till the 8th but not for sure on that. They are raising money for the couple and getting awesome results, I wish I could afford to bid on some of the stuff but its all pretty far up there in price and I cant even begin to bid on anything at this point, but its such a blessing that people are helping out so much! When I say up in price btw, I mean well over 300 dollars! That is awesome!
I just couldn't imagine what they are going through with this, especially because it was so sudden and she was so happy and healthy...I was reading last night, and I went on and read a few of the comments and wish I hadn't have because someone commented and said that they were irresponsible parents to have left her with that babysitter that had no monitors and blah blah blah...How HEARTLESS!!! I was furious, absolutely heartbroken that someone could be so evil to say something of that nature to someone who is mourning the loss of their infant child! Gods will is why that precious baby is in heaven, he has a date and time in his book on when you, me and everyone else on the earth will die. He is the maker of all things and he does everything with good reason.
Well, that's about all I have for today...Blessings to you and yours! =)
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment